This is the full, completely online Yellow Belt course offering the student an overall insight into the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on a project or projects. Six Sigma Yellow Belt training provides an introduction to process management and the basic tools of Six Sigma.
Yellow Belt Training
$199.00 – $234.00
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online Features
Online Yellow Belt Special Pricing
- $199 Special Pricing for the Yellow Belt Training
- Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Ability to upgrade at a later date to the Green and then Black Belt online programs.
- Once we process your payment we will provide you with your personal online training account.
- You will earn 1.2 CEUs and 12 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively.
A printed copy of the manual (slides used in the presentation) can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $35.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Programs Include
- 90 days of access to online 6Sigma.us program and materials
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Digital Manual for the program with the ability to print 1 copy for personal use (requires use of the security program)
- Online Quizzes after every module (No comprehensive exam required for Yellow Belts)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Certification upon completion of Online Training
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- For the Yellow Belt program no statistical software application is required.
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 Days after purchase.
Online Course Syllabus
Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Six Sigma Overview
- Six Sigma Define Phase
- Six Sigma Project Deployment
- Process Mapping
- Cause and Effect